ABF Driver Development Program - City
Company: ABF Freight
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most
trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members
across the country!? ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an
exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our
pace of expansion means we're looking for people with?The Skill &
The Will?to serve customers who depend on us for customized
transportation and logistics solutions.? It's more than a job; it's
a career. General Description of Duties: This position involves
attending an ABF Freight approved Driver Training School.
Upon proper completion of the program, attendees will perform the
functions of a Checker/Driver Combined Dock/P&D employee.
Qualifications: * Minimum 21 years of age.
* Class A CDL Permit, required
* Be able to obtain a Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and
hazardous materials endorsements.
* Have a good stable work record.
* Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous
* Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT
medical requirements. Benefits: (Benefits eligible upon completion
of the program and acceptance of a full-time position, waiting
period may apply).
* Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale which are greater
than most other carriers!
* Be Home more often! Home time for ABF Freight drivers far exceeds
that of other drivers within the truckload industry.
* Vast majority of ABF Freight local driving jobs are Monday
* All drivers receive health and welfare benefits with no employee
* Each employee receives 5 days of sick leave each January 1st.
With the amount of personal days, sick leave, and paid holidays, an
employee may qualify for up to 3 weeks of paid days off without
* Life insurance is provided through the multi-employer sponsored
health and welfare fund.
* Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a company
* ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense
to the employee.
* Drivers participate in a profit-sharing program with option to
purchase company stock through a stock purchase plan.
* Fully air-conditioned equipment.
* Tractors equipped with power steering.
* Preventive Maintenance Program for all ABF equipment. Questions
about this position? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you require
accommodation in the application process, please contact
email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity
Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. 6 months
Keywords: ABF Freight, Seattle , ABF Driver Development Program - City, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!