Consultant (Bothell, WA)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The OpportunityAs a modern technology consulting firm, ISO is at
the forefront of change. We strengthen our customers with
technology solutions that help them boost performance, streamlines
processes, and excel at serving their customers.With ISO, you'll
join a profitable, established company with over 500 customers
throughout the Western United States. You can expect a fun,
energetic, fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to bring
your ideas and expertise, focus on our customers, try new things,
and learn from mistakes and successes.Work you will do: As an
ISOutsource Senior Consultant:
- Answer, prioritize and respond to issues and requests for a
variety of infrastructure components, such as networking, servers,
security, business messaging, and other business-related technology
- Have an in-depth understanding of modern server OS and their
integration into client solutions.
- Be collaborating with your team to provide client facing
support, identify network and application security requirements,
plan, implement and test security controls and procedures.
- Be an IT generalist (instead of a specialist) who wants to get
- Have experience addressing business needs and solving problems
with virtualization, business messaging, cloud computing and other
- Have demonstrable experience recommending, deploying and
setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless,
- Communicate via face-to-face meetings, web meetings, email,
phone calls with clients assisting and guiding them through the
proposal and implementation process, providing onsite client
training and various professional services.
- Be expected to spend more than 50% of your time engaging with
clients (including local onsite client visits).
- Provide professional services which will meet or exceed
- Provide software support such as troubleshooting, installation
and configuration of commercial and custom software.
- Be successful at managing multiple projects, priorities and
managing all client communications with excellence.
- Be working across different industries and respond rapidly and
effectively while providing recommendations to improve.
- Understand the development and tracking of business budgets as
it pertains to Information Technology.
- Build and drive the relationship of Trusted Advisor with our
- Have the ability to safely lift 25lbs above your shoulder alone
or team-lift 50lbs above your waist with or without reasonable
accommodation.The Team:Our team believes in and practices
transparency, sustainability, collaboration, and creative thinking.
We are also passionate about making an impact with lasting change,
carrying out the missions of ISOutsource, which requires fresh
thinking and a creative approach. We are client focused and mission
driven. Who you are:Experienced - You have relevant experience in
professional services role in a related industry.Strong
Communicator - You will love sharing the ISOutsource story verbally
and visually. You know what to say and when to say it and you enjoy
collaborating with and advising clients.Problem Solver - You love
tackling varied and challenging technical issues and know how to
arrive at the best solution. You can partner with our clients to
drive business change as a trusted technical advisor.Highly
Technical - You have strong and proven technical skills across
various technologies such as: End-to-end or significant experience
in configuring, securing and operating in Azure Cloud Computing
(Azure compute, AzureAD, Intune/MDM, Azure Backup, Azure Site
Recovery, etc.). Demonstrable and significant experience with M365
(Exchange online buildout, migration, and administration).
End-to-end or significant experience in configuring, securing and
operating in other cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud
Services. Strong and proven experience with on-premises
technologies such as Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Windows Server/
Microsoft Active Directory and recent experience specifying and
recommending server and storage hardware. Specifying, designing,
and administration of effective and modern DR/BC plans across many
industry sectors (regulated or not). Functional knowledge of Linux,
Mac OS, mobile platform support. Experience with managed services
provision using ConnectWise Manage and Automate is a plus.Why we
will hire you:
- You are a fast learner and can quickly acclimate to new
- You love to build strong relationships and lasting connections
with our clients and employees.
- You are qualified for the position, demonstrate our core values
and align with our mission statement.
- You understand when to embrace challenges and when to ask for
- You have 4+ years of applicable industry and technical
- You are certified in major discipline (Microsoft, Azure, AWS,
CompTIA, Cisco, etc.) or can meet the requirement to attain
certification within 6 months of employment.
- You demonstrate a positive attitude with a growth mindset and
can adapt to changing client requirements.
- If you are uncomfortable talking to people and acting as an
SME/trusted advisor, this may not be the position for you.Values at
ISOutsource:Our supportive and positive environment encourages our
team to do their best work every day. We offer flexibility and the
ability to make daily choices that will help you learn, grow, be
healthy and confident. We want to make a difference for our
clients, our team, and our communities. Learn more about
ISOutsource's influence on the technical community in the states of
Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Arizona by visiting our website:
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent total compensation package
- Competitive insurance benefits package includes health, dental,
vision, life, disability coverage.
- 401(k) & Employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off schedule
- Parking and mileage reimbursement
- Monthly training and career enhancing opportunities.
- Work-Life balance
- Stocked snacks, sodas, coffee, and lots of treats (including
- Monthly team activities including trivia nights, holiday
parties and more.ISOutsource is an equal opportunity firm. We are
driven by seeing our team succeed and grow, and we work to ensure
everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion,
age, marital status, national origin, citizenship or immigration
status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical
disability, genetic information, honorably discharged veteran or
military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political
ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, harassment,
sexual assault, or stalking, family status, source of income, or
any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local,
state or federal law.Final candidates will be required to submit to
a complete background check.
Keywords: ISOutsource, Seattle , Consultant (Bothell, WA), Professions , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!