Maintenance Technician Advanced-Day Shift
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Maintenance Technician Advanced-Day ShiftLocation : Enumclaw, WA,
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Dec 2, 2022
Job ID : 37636Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedWe are seeking a Maintenance Technician Advanced
to join our day shift team starting at $28.16 with the ability to
move up to $32.04 at the end of 18 months.Qualifications:
- Executes preventative maintenance of equipment and building
- Troubleshoots various types of manufacturing equipment to limit
- Uses a broad range of hand and machine tools to disassemble and
reassemble equipment insuring accurate and efficient
- Performs building maintenance duties, including, but not
limited to, troubleshooting light electrical equipment, carpentry
- Initiates machine programs using CNC or P.C. programmers
- Identifies and remediates safety hazards and concerns.
- Works with outside contractors to ensure business objectives
are met in a timely fashion.
- Requires the use of shop math, complicated drawings,
specifications, charts, tables, various types of measuring
instruments, and precision instruments, along with electrical and
electronic devices and programmers used to identify problems on
various types of CNC and P.C. controlled machines.
- Performs machining and welding
- Stays up-to-date with related maintenance training of
electronic and hydraulic systems.
- Perform the required duties in accordance safety guidelines and
lean principles (including use of formal problem solving).
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related maintenance experience and/or
maintenance education required
- Ability to perform maintenance trades including welding, pipe
fitting, and fabrication, rigging systems, gearbox and bearing,
maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical
maintenance and hydraulic and pneumatic
- Experience with the troubleshooting and programing of PLC
controllers is preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic math skills required
- Basic understanding of gauging / measuring devices
- Basic blueprint understanding required
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and problem
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and
control technologies. For more than a century the company has been
enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.Parker is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons
regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other
appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord
with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
In accordance with Parker's policies and applicable state laws,
Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all
applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug
testing as a condition of employment.Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Seattle , Maintenance Technician Advanced-Day Shift, Professions , Enumclaw, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!