Tool Room Specialist
Company: MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions---("MacMiller") we---. As
the Northwest's leading mechanical contracting firm, we design,
deliver and service HVAC, plumbing and automation system solutions
for commercial buildings. With our over one thousand employees
across---10---offices, there is a breadth and variety of work to
keep you engaged and inspired.---We enjoy a well-respected history
of exceeding our customers' expectations and---. Our clients trust
their toughest projects with our integrated teams,
- New construction ----Engineering, fabrication and install of
mechanical systems for new projects---following
- Special projects-------Retrofits and mechanical repairs---for
existing buildings for new efficiencies---
- Service - scheduled---preventative---maintenance ensuring
tenant---comfort,---and 24/7 emergency response---
- Building performance-------Control---systems, fault
detection,---energy services and remote monitoring--- People love
to work at MacDonald-Miller, and it's because we all share the same
- - Diverse players, one team, a common vision. Collaboration is
our foundation and critical to the success of the company. Every
team member is valued and brings a diversity of strengths to help
us meet our common vision.
- - We are dedicated to personal and professional excellence. We
execute with distinction by doing the right thing and following
through on our commitments.
- - Everyone deserves a safe workplace. Safety is more than
hardhats and boots, it's an attitude and the environment we create.
Every day, everyone goes home to their families.
- - We are proud to be part of MacDonald-Miller. We actively seek
to build relationships and know each other as individuals. Together
we create an environment that is welcoming, caring, and trusting.
- - We are committed to continuous, . Innovation is how we stay
an industry leader. We always strive to challenge and better
- - Take the work seriously, but never taking ourselves too
seriously. It's possible to be both serious professionals and
good-natured people you enjoy working with. We strive to be both.
Tool Room Specialist: This is where you come in.We're looking for a
Tool Room Specialist to keep track of all tools being used within
the shop and on jobsites. It is also their responsibility to
return, inspect, and catalog tools as they come in from jobs and
from orders. The Tool Room Specialist should be able to ensure all
tools are working properly and that the tool room is clean and
organized with little to no supervision. Top deliverables in the
first year to be a hero:
- Fill tool order requests for jobs and stage for delivery
- Return tools into inventory when they come back from jobs
- Keep tool room clean and organized
- Inspect and test all tools and equipment for safety and
- Receive tool orders, catalog, and assign tool numbers to new
tools The Tool Room Specialist reports to Zack Linnell/ Tool Room
Manager on a collaborative team working within our tool room at our
Fabrication Shop. This role interacts with all levels and functions
within the organization. Your Background: What kind of person will
thrive in this role? You should have---
- A track record of using organizational skills in a fast-paced
- Experience leveraging computer programs to ensure quick and
accurate orders And everyone you work with should describe you
- Being self-motivated
- A Strong Communicator
- Having an incredibly strong work ethic And you should be
- Being a part of major projects all over Washington, while
getting experience in a union environment
- Empowering yourself to learn how to do something. If you need a
ton of handholding or a micro-manager boss, this is not the place
- Working in a lean, results-oriented environment, where you'll
be expected to do more, take on more, and achieve more every
- Having fun in an environment high on transparency, open to
innovative new approaches with a supportive family feel
MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions presently provides employee
- Medical, dental, vision for employees---(coverage available for
dependents for shared premium).
- 401k retirement plan including Company matching.
- Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
- Disability income protection including short term and long-term
- Employee and dependent life insurance.
- Wellness Program.
- Employee Assistance Program. Where you will work In our newly
renovated toolroom at 9833 40th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118. This
warehouse sits next to our 100,000 sqft Fabrication Shop.
Interested in learning more? If you're ready for an adventure---and
are interested in being considered for this role, click apply to
start the conversation! Or if you know someone who currently works
at MacDonald-Miller, reach out to them to get introduced to the
team! MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions, Seattle , Tool Room Specialist, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!