Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Build the future, spark innovation and align your career with
McKinstry is innovating the waste and climate harm out of the built
environment and creating lasting impact. Together, we're building a
Buildings are a leading contributor to the climate crisis,
generating nearly 40% of total global energy-related carbon
emissions. We're making a lasting impact on our industry and within
our communities by addressing the climate, affordability and equity
- renewables and energy services
- engineering and design
- construction and facility services
To get where we're going, we need big thinkers, problem solvers and
collaborative mindsets. Does that sound like you?
The Opportunity with McKinstry
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team as
a member of our Engineering and Design division. Engineers at
McKinstry are unsurpassed in their ability to combine innovative
problem solving with common sense design applications. Because of
our design, build, operate, and maintain (DBOM) process, McKinstry
engineers concern themselves not just with the construction of a
building, but how it will operate over its entire lifetime. Every
design choice is made toward one goal - delivering high-performance
buildings that ensure occupant comfort and safety, keep
energy/operating costs low, maximize client profitability, and
protect the environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work
with Energy, Construction, and National Renewables team in
development of Electrical and PV projects across the country. Some
responsibilities you will have include:
- Documents project correspondence, issues, decisions, and
- Follows McKinstry Engineering standards and
- Contributes to tasks on multiple projects and timelines
- Manages team's workload to deliver assigned tasks on time and
within the budget.
- Provides engineering analysis to support sales and early design
- Proficient in electrical systems including but not limited to
one-line and three-line diagrams, electrical layouts, AC/DC
schematics, AC/DC cable schedule, wiring diagrams, grounding,
trenching, and conduit details
- Performs and coaches others in engineering calculations,
design, and drafting tasks.
- Produces or directs design drawings and building information
models for construction.
- Pursues an understanding of the technical foundation of design
activities and decisions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Eight years (8) year experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline required or
equivalent work experience required. Onsite construction experience
considered and welcome.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Five (5) years of experience in 2D/3D Auto CAD and/ or Revit
preferred. Knowledge of other CAD/BIM tools welcome.
- Familiarity with MATLAB, VBA, Python, InDesign, IES-VE, and/or
other software tools welcome.
- Engineering in Training Certificate preferred.
- LEED accreditationpreferred
When it comes to the basics, we have you covered:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, and vision with
low or zero deductible options and low out of pocket maximums
People come first at McKinstry, and we go beyond the basic benefits
- Family formation benefits, including adoption and IVF
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave.
- Transgender inclusive benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Pet insurance
- "Building Good" paid community service time.
- Learning and advancement opportunities via McKinstry
- McKinstry Moves onsite gyms or reimbursement for remote
See benefit plan documents for complete details.
If you're driven by our vision to build a thriving planet together,
McKinstry is the place to build your career.
The pay range for this position is $81,540- $129,600 annually;
however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related
knowledge, skills, and experience. A bonus may be provided as part
of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of
medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the
position offered. Base pay information is based on market
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital
status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but
not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment iscontingent upon
successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to
successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Seattle , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!