Company: MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description At MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions ("MacMiller")
we make buildings work better. As the Northwest's leading
mechanical contracting firm, we design, deliver and service HVAC,
plumbing and automation system solutions for commercial buildings.
With our 1000 employees across 8 offices - there is a breadth and
variety of work to keep you engaged and inspired. We enjoy a
well-respected history of exceeding our customers' expectations and
executing with distinction. Our clients trust their toughest
projects with our integrated teams, including:
- New construction - From an architectural 3D model to a
completed 40 story urban building that is on time and on
- Special projects - Updates/remodeling for existing commercial
buildings for new efficiencies
- Service - On demand and scheduled maintenance ensuring tenant
- Building performance - Control systems and automation for
energy improvement and minimal surprises People love to work at
MacDonald-Miller, and it's because we all share the same Core
- Collaboration - Diverse players, one team, a common vision.
Collaboration is our foundation and critical to the success of the
company. Every team member is valued and brings a diversity of
strengths to help us meet our common vision.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to personal and professional
excellence. We execute with distinction by doing the right thing
and following through on our commitments.
- Safety - Everyone deserves a safe workplace. Safety is more
than hardhats and boots, it's an attitude and the environment we
create. Every day, everyone goes home to their families.
- Community - We are proud to be part of MacDonald-Miller. We
actively seek to build relationships and know each other as
individuals. Together we create an environment that is welcoming,
caring, and trusting.
- Innovation - We are committed to continuous, creative problem
solving. Innovation is how we stay an industry leader. We always
strive to challenge and better ourselves.
- Fun! - Take the work seriously, but never ourselves too
seriously. It's possible to be both serious professionals and
good-natured people you enjoy working with. We strive to be both.
Requirements Project Accountant: This is where you come in. The
role of the Project Accountant is to maintain proper budgetary
documentation for MMFS projects. They should be able to understand
and complete change orders and payroll and invoice documentation.
This person also collaborates with suppliers and vendors to ensure
accurate financial information. The Project Accountant reports to
Aleksandr Borishkevich / Project Accountant Supervisor on a
collaborative team working on a variety of projects and initiatives
to support the growing business. Top deliverables in the first year
to be a hero:
- Create and submit invoices with required documents to our
- Collect outstanding invoices
- Process transfers
- Process new jobs and change orders
- Process subcontractor invoices Your Background: What kind of
person will thrive in this role? You should have...
- A track record of handling project specific documentation
- Experience with multiple computer and accounting programs
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or
3 years of accounting experience. And everyone you work with should
describe you as...
- Having incredibly strong work ethic
- Being goal/results oriented
- A great problem solver And you should be motivated by...
- Accomplishing goals and seeing the impact of your results
- Empowering yourself to learn how to do something. If you need a
ton of handholding or a micro-manager boss, this is not the place
- Working in a lean, results-oriented environment, where you'll
be expected to do more, take on more, and achieve more every
- Having fun in an environment high on transparency, open to
innovative new approaches with a supportive family feel Benefits
Compensation: $29.57-$40.75 hourly MacDonald-Miller Facility
Solutions presently provides employee coverage for:
- Medical, dental, vision for employees(coverage available for
dependents for shared premium).
- 401k retirement plan including Company matching.
- Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
- Disability income protection including short term and long term
- Employee and dependent life insurance.
- Wellness Program.
- Employee Assistance Program. Where you will work Our Seattle HQ
office (17930 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188) has easy access
to the SeaTac International Airport, ample secured parking, and
newly renovated office facilities - not to mention great views!
Neighborhood amenities include an onsite deli, restaurants, and
convenient freeway/airport access. Interested to learn more? If
you're ready for an adventure, and are interested in being
considered for this role, click apply to start the conversation!
MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions, Seattle , Project Accountant, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!