Concur - Associate Integration Consultant, I Job
Company: Ariba UK Limited
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Date: Feb 11, 2018
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we'll never accept business as usual if there's an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: ******************
As an Associate Integration Consultant I for the Custom Extracts team, you will be a technical resource and subject matter expert on configuration modules relating to Concur Travel and Expense. You are responsible for working with Concur clients who are implementing Concur's product and service offerings (Concur Expense, Concur Invoice and Concur Request). The consultant is expected to establish a positive relationship with each client and to seek to understand the business requirements related to their integration. You are also responsible for implementing and supporting appropriate integration solutions based on Concur Web Services APIs. You will work directly with Concur clients and partners to fulfill functional and technical roles in the support of Concur products.
* Analyze client configuration requirements and deliver solutions according to Custom Extracts team procedures and best practices.
* Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication practices.
* Ensure configuration inquiries are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
* Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Concur Travel and Expense.
* Attend Concur sponsored training programs and industry-related conferences as needed based on budget availability.
* Contribute to the development of configuration best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
* Complete other activities and duties as needed.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Four-year degree or equivalent experience; Technical Degree Preferred.
* 1-2 years in Supporting, Consulting, Implementation, or related technology field with client service experience.
* Aptitude to learn new processes and technologies with positive attitude, energetic personality, ability to work well with clients and other Concur consultants
* Reliable, strong and collaborative team player with interpersonal skills that can get along with others while getting the job done.
* Proper Telephone Etiquette - having good telephone etiquette is a great starting point for providing a great customer experience. Great phone manners make people feel better about doing business with you.
* Strong Reasoning & Logic Skills - a basic form of valid reasoning. Ability to draw logical conclusions based on statements or arguments, and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of those arguments.
* Desire to embrace challenges and provide great customer service
* Mental stamina to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Strong problem resolution skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
* Experience with software as a service is preferred.
* SQL programming ability, including tasks such as inserts, updates, deletes, and writing SQL queries is preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Personal Professional Effectiveness
* Communication and Influence
* Planning and Organizing
* Process Management / Quality
* Decisiveness / Judgment
* Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, SAP, SQL, Database, Technology
Keywords: Ariba UK Limited, Seattle, Concur - Associate Integration Consultant, I Job, Professions, Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!