Regional Truck Driver - New Pay Increase - Home Weekly (Redmond,WA)
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Regional truck drivers earn up to $0.45 per mile* starting pay and get home weekly in this CDL driving job traveling the Pacific Northwest, Northwest, Utah and California. Regional truckers in Schneider's Van Truckload division haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,000 miles per week. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $52,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 75 miles of Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Western 11 states at Schneider
- New facility in Phoenix, AZ, serving drivers in the West
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about Regional driving Why Schneider?
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
\"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.\" Chris, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Oregon and Washington. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Western Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a truck, company driving, company owner, company truck, conductores clase a, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road driving, regular home time
Keywords: Schneider National, Seattle, Regional Truck Driver - New Pay Increase - Home Weekly (Redmond,WA), Professions, Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!