Kent Forklift Driver -
Company: TalkingRain Beverage
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Description Who We Are Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we're only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way-finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive. We're Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we're so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy! Click to learn about us and our careers. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. What You'll Do Where ideas become reality, our Plant Operations team works diligently to ensure our refreshing, flavorful products make it safely and soundly into their bottles so that you can open one wherever you may be. Driving is your name, safety is your game. Our Forklift Drivers provide support to the supply chain by efficiently collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products.
- Operate all forklift equipment safely and help complete accurate shipping, receiving, inventory, and record keeping duties
- Perform all pre-flight inspections on forklift equipment.
- Manage proper product consolidation and rotation in the warehouse, adhering to FIFO at all times.
- Stack product safely, precisely, and according to standards.
- Perform cycle count, inbound receipt and outbound sales orders, using an RD scanner.
- Strictly follow all dock safety procedures and ensure loads are locked when in use.
- Maintain GMP and housekeeping standards by proactively keeping work areas clean, putting away all raw materials, pallets, full goods, etc. when not in use.
- Assist in inventory cycle counting.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed always, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned. Reports to: Manager of Distribution Center Operations Direct Reports: None What You Bring
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You treat everyone as your number one customer.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You've got initiative and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You're flexible, which means you can pivot on a dime when the situation changes.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy. Your Background
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of forklift driving experience, warehouse experience preferred. WMS experience a plus!
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds occasionally. Qualifications
Keywords: TalkingRain Beverage, Seattle , Kent Forklift Driver -, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!