FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (FULL -TIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY)
Company: Compass Group USA
Posted on: October 12, 2018
- We have several openings for full- time FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVERpositions.
- Location: One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:F/T: Monday- Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Requirement: Valid driver's license, personal transportation and good Mathematical skills.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Delivers and refills beverage/paper products into coolers and kitchens.
Stocks coffee machines with coffee and cocoa, and all necessary kitchen products to par levels in multiple kitchens per night.
Maintains accurate inventory levels in electronic device, and monitors quality control on dated products, ensuring proper rotation.
Verifies all kitchen equipment and surfaces are clean, organized and operation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from assigned warehouse.
- Ability to take an accurate inventory of necessary products in a timely manner.
- Ability to bend, lift and push for long periods of time, up to 30lbs, while loading/ unloading cart and/or vehicle.
- Loads orders onto truck or push cart in a safe, orderly manner.
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment.
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with company standards and meet all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Collects expired products and disposes of them in accordance of waste management
- Have a strong grasp of basic mathematics including multiplication, addition and subtraction
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle and work areas.
- Enter data into portable hand held device accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service standards.
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to detail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food handler's permit where required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.--Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 219014
Keywords: Compass Group USA, Seattle , FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (FULL -TIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY), Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!