Full-time Warehouse Associate (Kent, WA)
Company: R.S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Full-time Warehouse Associate
Performs warehouse functions by performing the duties listed below. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping & Receiving freight via UPS, Fed Ex and common carrier trucks.
- Loading and unloading palletized freight.
- Stacking and un-stacking product.
- Labeling and preparing orders for shipment, including hazmat items.
- Performing physical tasks - lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Order pulling.
- Use of motorized forklifts and pallets jacks.
- Maintaining an orderly warehouse and clean work area.
- Ability to multitask and perform duties with accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Quick learner
Prefer six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Completion of Haz Mat training and certification.
We are looking for a Full-time Warehouse Associate to start in our Seattle facility located in Kent, WA.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 46 warehouse sites in the United States and Mexico , we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Keywords: R.S. Hughes Company, Inc., Seattle , Full-time Warehouse Associate (Kent, WA), Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!