Regional Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: Era Living
Posted on: December 9, 2018
$1500 Signing Bonus!
Era Living is seeking a Regional Facilities Maintenance Technician to become the newest member of our Maintenance team based out of our home office in downtown Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Primary Responsibilities:The Regional Maintenance Technician will be responsible for routine and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair at any of our eight Era Living Communities, assisting community maintenance staff in managing workload, filling in during vacations and staff shortages. Responsibilities will include routine plumbing, plastering, painting, lighting, electrical, carpentry, roofing, and mechanical maintenance of the facility, equipment and systems.--------
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous maintenance experience, required.
- High School Diploma or GED, required;--Technician-level status as a trades worker or completion of a recognized apprenticeship or advanced technical training in one or more serivce/construction trades, preferred.
- Ability to follow all OBRA and OSHA requirements, ensuring personnel and resident safety at all times.
- Valid WA State Driver's License, good driving record, reliable transportation, and auto insurance.
- Possess or is able to obtain a Certified Pool Operator's certificate.
- Commercial Kitchen/Laundry Equipment and Systems knowledge, and experience in project management and minor repairs a plus.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!----
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Era Living, Seattle , Regional Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!