Company: Cenveo Worldwide Limited
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform maintenance on all plant equipment including but not limited to all production and ancillary equipment while maintaining a safe work environment. Perform rebuilds and other complex mechanical/electrical/troubleshooting work on all plant/production equipment and lead projects as assigned.
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Work from prints and plans to repair, maintain and install equipment.
* Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies.
* Assist employees with repairs and diagnosis of equipment problems.
* Work with machine shop equipment including, but not limited to, mill, lathe, drill press, welding, and cutting equipment.
* Provides troubleshooting on equipment problems. Recommends and assists in repairs.
* Monitors, schedules, and documents preventive maintenance on equipment. Researches and requisitions machine parts as required.
* Troubleshoot, Install and repair pneumatic, hydraulic components.
* Perform Required facility Safety inspections
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
* Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull 75 lbs.
* Must be able to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color vision.
Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
CENVEO is an EEO Employer
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking experienced Electro-Mechanical Techician for the Maintenance Department for its Kent, WA facility.
The position will train on 1st shift and then transfer to Second shift, however, it is subject to change and flexibility is required based on the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform in a high volume environment with efficiency and accuracy.
* High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
* High degree of mechanical aptitude and print/production experience required.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing maintenance.
* Ability to perform a volume of complex mechanical and electrical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity, in addition to troubleshooting skills.
* Industry related experience, mechanical and electrical knowledge required.
* Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
* Ability to convey a positive image to coworkers.
* Capacity to acquire basic computer skills.
* Effective communicator across all levels of the organization, i.e. ability to work effectively with coworkers, communicate with all levels of management, ability to convey a positive image to coworkers, and effectively participates in team or task team meetings.
* Understands the team/department key performance measurements, goals, and action plans and actively participates in activities to reach those goals.
* 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and programs.
* Requires contact with other all Functional Areas and outside vendors
* Provides input to the development of cost savings initiatives.
* Assists with shift coverage as needed.
* Willingness to work overtime as needed/ other shifts if needed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Cenveo Worldwide Limited, Seattle , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!