Company: Logic20/20, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Manager, Talent Researchers
Who we are: Logic20/20 is one of Seattle's fastest growing full
service consulting firms and was recently ranked number eight in
Seattle Magazine's survey of Best Companies to Work For. Our
consultants develop simple and efficient solutions to business and
technology problems. Although we make it look like magic, we
succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches to design
elegant solutions for even the most complex challenges.
Our people are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable
conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well
individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very
high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable
enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. About the Role. . . This is a
great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in
working with development teams and fellow architects to
collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best
practices, design patterns, and architectures.
You Are ---.
- Interested in providing thought leadership in areas such as :
Internet-of-Things, server-less, containerized deployments, and
- Designing new cloud solutions for your clients
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers,
Cloud Ops, and Cloud Security to design solutions through the full
life cycle from conception to market by designing the solution with
prototyping and light development
- Demonstrating thought leadership in AWS cloud computing in a
full CI/CD/CT/CS pipeline of microservices based on Spring
- Demonstrating profound experience in Agile methodologies, both
in practice and in coaching/mentoring/teaching others
- Providing expertise and leadership in security in the cloud
Qualifications. . .
- AWS Architecture: AWS Architect Associate certification is a
must. Experience deploying cloud infrastructure in PROD
- End-to-end encryption and key management experience
- Data retention best practices knowledge
- Experience in architecting systems comprising one or more of
the following: Cassandra, Kafka, Kinesis, Redis, Gemfire, AWS SQS,
- Application Development: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- BONUS for Node.js experience
- Diagramming: UML certification preferred, plus experience in
Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, and State Diagrams
- Networking Experience: must have strong understanding of DNS,
ALB vs ELB use cases, HAProxy use cases and limitations, Firewall
configuration, API gateway use cases, WAF use cases, Routing, and
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software
engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in
working closely with varied teams in cloud computing or related
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people
and business things with technical people. Able to express complex
concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given
audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple,
everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle's fastest growing full-service
consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and
efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like
magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches
with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for
even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response
to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is
directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
Keywords: Logic20/20, Inc., Seattle , Cloud Architect, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!