Warehouse Associate (Des Moines)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company
that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving
industries. We are hiring Part-time Warehouse Associates with
positive attitudes and great work ethic that love to stay active!
- Pay - $15.50/hour paid weekly, with opportunity to advance
through our Career Ladder.
- Days - Must be flexible throughout the week (Mon. - Sun.). Days
are assigned on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
- Type - Part-time
- Load and unload Clutter trucks in a fast-paced warehouse
- Move, wrap, and palletize customer items
- Scan and organize customer items using our self-built mobile
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and energy to move and lift
throughout the day
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma, GED or
equivalent (any college experience is a plus!)
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred:
moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking,
forklift, shipping and receiving, helper or general labor
Clutter picks up, stores and brings back your physical belongings
at the click of a button. We are creating an innovative, on-demand
physical storage platform; think Uber meets Public Storage. We ve
raised $100m from top investors including Google and Sequoia
Capital.Clutter is headquartered in Los Angeles with operations in
San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Seattle, Chicago, and Southern
California. Associated topics: dock, dockworker, entry level,
intern, logistics, material handler, palletizer, warehouse
engineer, warehouse support, warehouse technician
Keywords: Clutter, Seattle , Warehouse Associate (Des Moines), Professions , Milton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!