Outside Sales Representative
Company: Ascend Learning
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading
provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment
solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries,
including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and
financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at
helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields.
Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in
Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro,
Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor,
Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
ATI Nursing Education is the leading provider of online
instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions for
nursing programs. Founded in 1998, ATI uses progressive data
analytics and compelling content to help nursing students master
core content, develop into practice-ready nurses, and succeed on
the NCLEX. Together with nursing schools, we're preparing the next
generation of nurse leaders, ready to provide skilled and safe
nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace.
Currently, ATI works with 20,000+ nurse educators, 2,500 nursing
programs, and 225,000+ students.
ATI Nursing Education is hiring a Partner Support Specialist that
will be responsible for selling our e-learning products into
Nursing Schools within Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Alaska. This
is a remote position living in Seattle or Portland area preferred.
Other areas within Oregon and Washington considered.
Responsibilities to include:
- Working in a sales capacity to ensure service coverage, always
keeping abreast of current market conditions in the nursing
- Responsible for accurately representing all ATI nursing
products, product updates, service offerings and new
- Provide information and/or follow up on customer needs as
- Particular emphasis is placed on the Partner Support
Specialist's ability to build and maintain strong, high quality
relationships with customers simultaneous to increasing the size of
the account base and sales volumes. This should be done by working
with customers via telephone conversations, email and/or in person
by traveling as frequently as necessary within the territory to
meet and surpass sales goals for the region.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Education or related
- 2+ years of consultative selling experience is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong preference for candidates who have been accountable for
motivating and energizing audiences to embrace the need for
assessment driven performance
- Experience having adapted personal communication and work
styles with geographical attitudinal differences
- Success forming multiple customer relationships which have
resulted in long-term relationships
- Past success where it was consistently required to present
one-on-one, to large, and small group audiences providing
information/instruction but in an energizing and persuasive
- Participates in territory Management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to travel 60%+ of the time to customer meetings,
corporate training's, and conferences
- Candidates for the Partner Support Specialist position are
required to have a valid driver's license and be able to maintain
business expense submissions for reimbursement
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
(M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be
accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend
Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United
States and verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire.
Keywords: Ascend Learning, Seattle , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!