Senior Sales Representative - OES/CGA/XRD/XRF/XRM
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2020
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50
years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working
on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all
The Sales Representative is responsible for: instrument, accessory,
upgrade sales and point of sale service offerings of the Bruker
Nano business unit; execution of a sales plan containing the
regional and company strategic objectives; while conducting daily
management of our current customer base, prospecting for new
accounts, and the improving the overall market share and
profitability of the territory.
Develop and implement business plans.
* Responsibility is to develop a plan for each of the OES, CGA,
XRD, XRF, and XRM product lines to ensure each line is fairly
represented with the intent to improve overall market share and
* Provide timely updates to opportunity funnel and weekly forecasts
through rigorous pipeline management to provide forecasting
accuracy and order visibility
* This role serves as a key interface to customers in representing
the company's products and services in the assigned territory AK,
WA, OR, CA, NM, ID, NV, AR, HI
Cultivate partnerships with customers to solve customer
* Facilitate solving customer problems through training, knowledge
of competitive offerings, market and domain knowledge, and the
recommendation of solutions; it is necessary to maintain technical
selling capability to function in a consultative role for the
Grow Sales Volume.
* Build and grow new order bookings of instrument sales, accessory
sales, upgrades and point of sale service offerings business within
the OES, CGA, XRD, XRF, and XRM product lines
* Meet or exceed quotas within assigned territory while supporting
management's strategic objectives; utilize competitive information
and marketplace data where appropriate to assist with territory
* Analyze sales leads and offer the most competitive product
solution and pricing plan to meet the client's needs
* Develop and present proposals/quotations and maintain
Prospect/Suspect sales funnels
* Maintain sales records within the Salesforce CRM and update
activity on progress to provide accurate forecasting
* Communicate with the other field associates on business
strategies within the assigned territory.
* Quickly identify key influencers, decision makers, map accounts,
establish a sales strategy for account penetration, and leverage
all resources are critical success components.
* Establish and maintain a professional competence with latest
sales methods and techniques.
* The SR will work closely with Channel partners, regional sales
team, technical sales, sales administration, product leadership,
application scientists and service team members to promote a high
level of sales productivity, sales efficiency, lead generation and
* The field sales professional will provide local support for
planned customer events throughout the year, support the territory
CRM strategy, and provide feedback to management on industry trends
and business growth opportunities.
* Establish and maintain a thorough and detailed knowledge of all
assigned products and their applications. Including detailed
specifications, method of operation, prices, terms, deliveries,
competitor offerings etc.
* 3 years of direct sales in outside sales
* Scientific instrument/application on Environmental, Elemental and
* X-Ray experiance perfered
* Knowledge of CRM systems
* Able to use Microsoft Office products
* Ability to travel up to 65%
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Seattle , Senior Sales Representative - OES/CGA/XRD/XRF/XRM, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!