Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2021
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
do the following:
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound service calls and make outboundservice
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely
manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based
on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partners with Sales Representative to keep account transactions
and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with
- Retains up to date knowledge of company products
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and
- Excellent oral and written English language communication
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the
ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) EDUCATION and/or
- High School Education Required
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience
- Some college work completed preferred
Keywords: MSI, Seattle , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!