Sales Account Representative
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Seattle, WashingtonSales Account RepresentativeCuriosity meets
passion! As an outside sales account representative at Uline, help
our customers realize their business goals with product solutions
you're proud to deliver.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing
customer base as a sales account representative.
- Use our huge catalog of over 38,500 items to sell product
solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real,
practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new,
exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate
customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality
products and the best service in the industry. -Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years of outside sales representative / sales account
representative experience -preferred.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Able to travel from your home base for sales meetings and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and
presentation skills are -a must.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location as
needed, including Lacey, WA, Seattle, WA or Medford, OR.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales
- Travel to our Lacey, Washington branch for 5 weeks of initial
training is required.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Home office supplies including printer, laptop and iPad.
- Allowances for cell phone and internet.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Tuition reimbursement.About UlineUline is North America's
leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and
same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000
employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Each
resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and
retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to
join our Uline family.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-POST(#IN-WASLS) Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Seattle , Sales Account Representative, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!