Customer Service Representative - Remote Work from Home (Full Benefits!)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Customer Service Representative
- Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking
for a new challenge?
- Do you value customer service and helping your community?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Perk Of This Role
- Fully remote position, where you can work from home. Rotational
shifts available for EST, CT or PST.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) effective the
first month following your hire date!
- Paid time off for great work life balance
- 401k with match with no vesting period
- Kepro is a national company with roles all over the US. Join us
to build upon your experience and to advance your career, while
doing meaningful work that will help vulnerable populations get the
healthcare they need.
Join our team to do work you can feel good about everyday!
Who We Need
A Customer Service Representative to provide all customer service
support for the Review Team including but not limited to the
following activities: Interacting with beneficiaries and providers
via the helpline, creation, formatting and proofreading of letters
as well as maintaining timeliness. This position requires a great
deal of decision making in regard to more different types of
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for typing/merging, proofing for clarity, printing,
and mailing correspondence.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with external customers to
furnish and request review information.
- Foster effective working relationships between Kepro's internal
and external customers.
- Assist with and participate in Review Team in identifying areas
for potential improvement, as noted on case reviews and
- Answers the Beneficiary Helpline through the utilization of the
hunt group and available light functions.Determines how to best
assist caller either by a service offered by Kepro or by referring
them to an external agency and properly enter referral into CMS
- All letters sent out in timely manner with correct components
included and reviewed for grammatical and spacing errors.
- Get and validate notices and all components of medical
- Provide intake for all appeals received by Kepro.
- Proficient in customer service guidelines and standards.
- Utilize internal quality control tools to assess individual
work and team processes.
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post high school business courses helpful.
- Medical terminology desired.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, courteous and patient
demeanor, must be customer oriented and have the ability to
maintain composure under potentially stressful situations.
- Good grammar, punctuation, spelling, hyphenation, and written
- Customer focused, results oriented and capable of building and
maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
Must be flexible and able to work as a team member and support team
- General knowledge of a PC based computer system desirable.
Knowledge of various software packages with ability to learn
additional software packages as needed.
- Must be able to multi-task and to prioritize assignments.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to work
- Two to three years clerical experience including word
processing, various filing systems, and telephone customer service
- Prior work in a healthcare setting or medical terminology
recommended. Previous data entry or other clerical experience is a
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
Kepro offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and
opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit
resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone
Calls Please. Visit our website at www.Kepro.com for more
information on the Kepro Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteraual
Keywords: Kepro, Seattle , Customer Service Representative - Remote Work from Home (Full Benefits!), Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!