Sales Associate\\Community Relations - North Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
North Creek by Bonaventure has exciting job opening for a Sales
Associate! - -Salary from $55,000Paid Training, no industry
experience necessary for Sales Associate. -Bonaventure Senior
Living -is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven -Sales
Associate -to assist in our sales effort. - The successful
candidate will have a strong desire to build relationships, promote
Bonaventure, network with other healthcare providers, and provide
exceptional customer service to all those they encounter. This is a
person who sets -commitments -rather than goals and is proactive
and driven enough to ensure they meet or exceed them
consistently.Through relationship building, creative thinking, and
diligent application of your passion for people, you will be
working daily at providing seniors in need with a place they'll
want to call home for the rest of their life. - A home filled with
fun, independence, choice, and purpose. - Bonaventure is hiring
immediately so apply today! -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $55,000
- Bonus Program - For resident move-ins.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What does a Sales Associate
do for Bonaventure?
- Provide direct sales and customer service to prospective
- Manage the Sales Process and System.
- Effective utilization of sales tools, providing follow up to
- Relationship building in the local area with integrity.
- Demonstrate daily, the company culture which is customer
- The Sales Associate is also responsible to help support the
community through the Manager-on-Duty program, educating staff in
amenities and services, and providing leadership and guidance to
- This position is frequently called Inside Sales, Sales Manger,
Sales Representative, Sales Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing
Director, Community Relations, and Relations Manager at other
companies. - -Qualifications
- A successful history of selling.
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an
approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -North Creek
by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. - We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. -
We are immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Seattle , Sales Associate\\Community Relations - North Creek by Bonaventure, Sales , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!