Company: Horizon House
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSummaryHorizon House is more than a place to
work. It is an opportunity to build a career in a dynamic community
dedicated to wellbeing, life fulfillment, and purposeful living in
a diverse community. We are looking for future team members who
understand that new ideas are welcomed and meant to build and
improve on old traditions. We care, we listen, and we value our
employees and demonstrate this in everything we do. At Horizon
House we foster meaningful work on a diverse team by using the
power of an employee driven workplace to enhance wellbeing. Join
our team and help make a difference in someone's life every
day.Working with and at the direction of the Chief Executive
Officer, this role is responsible for generating external leads to
Horizon House Independent and Assisted Living apartments. This role
is responsible for ensuring that the Sales department is positioned
to meet the current and future occupancy demand. Essential Job
- Responsible for sales efforts in maintaining high occupancy of
Horizon House (Independent and Assisted Living)
- Institutes lead generation tactics through networking and
- Conducts community tours and prospective resident
consultations, leading to additions to the wait list and closure of
- Develops and implements the community outreach and sales
programs, including marketing.
- Utilizes customer relationship management (CRM) systems to
track and report departmental and individual activity.
- Responsible for working the lead base, pulling reports, and
updating management on hot prospects.
- Maintains the sales tracking system for Assisted Living and
keeps management informed of trends.
- Responsible for knowing Assisted Living census including
upcoming admissions and discharges.
- Accountable for entire sales process: building prospect base,
generating tours, and securing deposits for move-ins.
- Directs the team and collaborates with partners to coordinate
the Assisted Living admission process, including acquiring medical
information in some cases and all documents required by Horizon
House and Washington State Assisted Living regulations.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and updating
of sales plans, information, and materials, including use of CRM
- Develops and coordinates community outreach plans to bring
awareness of Horizon House to the community to increase occupancy
and to maintain relations with off-site providers.
- Plans special events that benefit existing residents and
attract potential residents to the community. Responsible for
scheduling, planning, and executing marketing presentations and
- Responsible for attending off-site care conferences, if needed,
to ensure safety and care for residents returning to Horizon
- Develops Sales and Marketing processes, guidelines, in
collaboration with the Executive Team.
- Prepares annual budgets and recommends entrance fees, contract
modifications and monthly fees.
- Focuses attention to building our future resident list,
generating new and existing leads, and ensuring proper processes
are maintained in database management
- Works closely with Marketing communications to ensure materials
and information both on and offline are up-to-date and will
generate substantial new leads, while reinvigorating existing.
- Tracks, translates, and reports on essential analytics,
including move-ins, move-outs, competitors, and overall industry
- Strategizes and plans sales initiatives to keep Horizon House
as a relevant and thriving senior living option in the Seattle
- Normal business hours approximately 9a-5p, Monday through
Friday. Occasional nights and weekends may be necessary for special
projects or meetings with prospective residents.Secondary Job
- Participates in sales presentations, events, and participates
in annual budgeting process.
- Assists with move in process as needed.
- Assists the executive team with gathering information for
annual competitive analysis, as needed.
- Inspiring leader that can build upon a high-performance culture
in new and innovative ways, while integrating tried and true
strategies from previous experience.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all occupancy goals of
Independent and Supported Living.
- Adheres to the customer service philosophy by providing
excellent customer service to residents and team members.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with a goal of
- Attends and participates in staff meetings.
- Completes other duties, and projects as assigned by
- Five (5) years' experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in CCRC sales or apartment/property management
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree
- Requires a proven record of successful high-end sales.
- Proven expertise in relationship marketing.
- Experience with spreadsheets and cost projections forecasting
sales quotas and goals.
- Customer Relations experience desirable.
- Must be fluent in the English language and be able to follow
written and verbal directions.
- Must be able to perform work independently.
- Must demonstrate ability to interact appropriately with
- Excellent computer skills, including competence with Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database management software, and
use of the Web. Great Reasons to Join our Team!
- Amazing Benefits Package with Low Deductibles: Medical, Dental,
and Vision Benefits*
- Paid Time Off*
- Discounted Meals
- 403(b) Retirement & Company Match
- Paid Training
- Generous Uniform Allowance
- Easy Access on Public Transportation
- ORCA Card Discount
- Discounted Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym and Pool Access
- Fun and Exciting Staff Events
Keywords: Horizon House, Seattle , Sales Manager, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!