Customer Experience Assistant, Sales - Seattle
Company: Brilliant Earth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCustomer Experience Assistant, Sales – SeattleOur
Customer Experience Sales Assistants provide an exceptional
experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. As a Customer
Experience Sales Assistant, you will guide the customer through the
life of the sale through our engaging sales platforms: in-person
and virtual appointments, phones, or live-chat! These team members
assist our customers in finding their best jewelry match from our
luxury product line. By meeting and exceeding sales targets in a
fast-paced environment, this team creates personalized experiences
while sharing the happiest moments of our customers' lives. Curious
about a day- in- the- life? Learn more on our blog here or learn
about Oval Diamonds from Kelly, our SF Customer Experience Manager,
here! The ideal candidate will be able to work a full-time
schedule that includes weekend days. This role is in-person at our
Seattle showroom location, which is open from 10 am - 7pm. What
- Guide customers to purchase via in-person and virtual
appointments, creating memorable and personalized experiences for
- Manage a high volume of incoming sales leads to attain
individual and team goals and revenue targets.
- Proactively respond to online customer inquiries and provide
sales assistance through live chats, and phone calls while focusing
on a luxury customer experience, reflective of our high-quality
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working
with your leaders to continuously improve the customer experience
and your sales performance.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving
techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple
purchasing decisions, such as ring settings selections and diamond
- Develop and demonstrate product knowledge as it pertains to
our diamonds, gemstones, and fine jewelry.
- Use our ERP system to manage your tasks and communicate
- Act as a brand advocate, sharing our mission of creating a more
sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. What
- A passion for the customer. You don't just like to help – you
go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each
customer that comes through the door.
- A drive to exceed goals. You love a good challenge! You're a
self-proclaimed "over-achiever" on a mission to exceed your sales
- It's all in the details. When it comes to our customer's
biggest moments, you know it's the little things that count the
most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a
fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you're
interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by
chat, you're clear and concise.
- Master of Collaboration. You're a team player. You believe that
in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work
together! Bonus Points if You Have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with an ERP or CRM system
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible
organizations and products What We Offer At Brilliant Earth, we're
passionate about the employee experience. That's why we offer an
excellent training program and endless opportunities for career
growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust
benefits package, including:
- Signing Bonus. We're excited for you to be a part of the BE
team, and are offering a $1,000 signing bonus with your first
- Equity Compensation. You will play an important role in the
growth and success of the company. RSU awards allow us all to share
in these successes.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the
first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important.
That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it's important to recharge and relax -
you'll accrue 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Uncapped Sales Incentive Programs. Uncapped quarterly and
annual bonuses, plus additional incentives for top sales reps.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership,
professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition
reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you'll
receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on
gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program
for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In additional to our
giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend
time together by volunteering. More About Us Brilliant Earth is one
of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a
global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005,
we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29,
among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team
members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable,
transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching
for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact
from day one and grow with the company to take on greater
responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that
welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of
collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent
team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins,
big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch
attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. Brilliant Earth
recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we
work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern
way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes,
the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each
individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work
environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or
discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital
status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service,
veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or
local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State
and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all
other employment laws and regulations. How to Apply & What to
Expect: Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear
yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send
us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested
in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence
about your favorite shape of diamond. You'll receive an email when
we've received your application, and can expect an update within a
week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a
phone call with the recruiting team, an online exercise to explore
our website and common customer inquiries, and a video interview
with one of our leaders! IND123Powered by JazzHRPaStE3efkT
Keywords: Brilliant Earth, Seattle , Customer Experience Assistant, Sales - Seattle, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!