Area Sales Manager
Company: Hunter Douglas Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Custom Brands Group, headquartered in Southern California with
offices in Salt Lake City, Utah is a division of Hunter Douglas and
we provide custom window treatments to businesses large and small.
From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business
can be a bit complicated and we're looking for exceptional,
service-minded individuals who love to make people's lives easier.
We know we're winning when our products become our customers "go
to" solution and our Sales team prides itself on helping our
organization fulfill this goal.SUMMARY OF THE POSITIONAs an Area
Sales Managers (ASM) for the Seattle, WA metro area you will be a
member our growing Sales Team. You will be responsible for
significantly contributing to the achievement of the Company's
overall strategic and financial objectives. - You will be
responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets of all
products, programs, and services of assigned customer channels. -
As an ASM you will - have the opportunity to enhance the Custom
Brands Group organizational success by soliciting, selling,
training and supporting our customers in a professional,
enthusiastic, effective and profitable manner.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Find and develop new business by:
- Scheduling a minimum of 20% of your time dedicated to
prospecting activities. - -
- Using all available resources to continuously identify viable
customers for CBG.
- Connecting and confirming prospective accounts are a good fit
to become CBG customers.
- Opening and activating new customers.
- Service existing accounts by:
- Continually updating and selling CBG products and
- Training customers on CBG products and selling techniques.
- Striving to increase and expand sales.
- Handling customer complaints with tact and understanding,
striving to maintain customer loyalty and friendship.
- Submit required work plans, sales reports and expense reports
on a timely basis. -
- Keep abreast of customer, market and competitors' activities. -
Report all significant developments to your Zone Manager and
provide feedback to managers in relevant areas.
- The position requires extensive customer contact and frequent
contact with CBG employees.
- Attend and participate as directed in company, customer, or
industry trades shows, sales meetings, or other events.
- Other duties as assigned by management.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing, Business or related
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Window treatment industry experience and product knowledge is a
plus, but not mandatory.
- A current valid driver's license and auto insurance is
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships,
both internally and externally.
- Highly motivated, self directed professional that is driven by
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficeBENEFITS:
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- 10 annual paid company holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Robust benefit plans - Medical (Cigna & Kaiser), Dental (Delta
Dental NJ), Vision (VSP) and HSA & FSA accounts
- 401(k) with a 6% company match and annual retirement
- Monthly corporate wellness challenges through LiveWell
- Home office based.
- The position requires extensive travel, approximately 70% of
the time within the assigned territory and also for meetings and
- The position also requires an individual who can lift and carry
sample books (up to 35 lbs.) and also put up and maintain displays
of window treatment products. -
- Additionally, Area Sales Managers assume the full
responsibility for the proper maintenance and use of all company
equipment and materials.
- Not your normal 40 hour work week including evenings and
weekends.SALARY & COMPENSATION$55-$65K/Year + Quarterly
Keywords: Hunter Douglas Inc., Seattle , Area Sales Manager, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!