Bilingual (Spanish) Legal Contact Center Agent
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This company is a Settlement Administration firm, with service
lines in securities, class action, mass tort, corporate
restructuring, government services, and eDiscovery who provides
clients with tailored, individualized service of the highest
quality and tackle cases of any magnitude. Their clients include
law firms representing plaintiffs or defendants, consumer
protection agencies, Bankruptcy Courts, and more. In addition to
expertise designing and implementing a wide variety of notice
programs, they boast industry-best infrastructure and systems,
enjoy a collaborative-nationwide work environment and thrive on new
ideas and flexibility. Their mission is to take care of their
clients, develop lasting relationships, and provide employees the
job satisfaction that everyone craves.
- Answer emails from class action / settlement members in a
prompt and courteous manner.
- Respond appropriately with scripted, legal information provided
while creating a friendly and professional interaction.
- Use active listening skills, confirming and clarifying
information and providing appropriate responses.
- Acknowledge and demonstrate empathy appropriately within
requirements and defusing concerned callers when necessary.
- Use software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately.
- Understand, meet or exceed performance metrics while
maintaining excellent quality measurements.
- Participate in on going and project specific training with the
ability to absorb and implement new information quickly.
- Adhere to all company policies.QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous relevant experience REQUIRED (i.e. admin, customer
service, video editing, social media/marketing, mediations,
- Fluent in Spanish: translating for emails (written)
- Previous legal experience is a plus, but not required
- Must possess strong written communications skills
- Tech-savvy; proficiency with computers, CRM software and data
base searching and entry
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Very detail-oriented with strong formatting/copy editing
- Ability to accept feedback, work independently and be
- Excellent typing accuracy
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Adaptability, accountability, comfortable with ambiguity and
- This position is required to work onsite full-time and COVID-19
vaccinations are required; exceptions considered on a case-by-case
Compensation: $22.50/hrAvailability: Monday - Friday, 8:30am -
Keywords: CampusPoint, Seattle , Bilingual (Spanish) Legal Contact Center Agent, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!