Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Company: The Jeremy Mellick Group, LLC
Location: Maple Valley
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWant to make $100,000+ your first year?!We are
growing fast and have more leads than we can handle, therefore we
need you! Due to exponential growth, we are seeking talented people
with sales and customer service skills who are experienced, driven,
and passionate licensed agents.If you are not currently licensed,
or newly licensed, that is okay too! Our team can assist you
through the process of becoming licensed, make sure you are set up
for success and hit the ground running! By following our processes,
having the support of our other agents and sales manager, and
transaction coordinator our agents are able to be more successful
in a faster amount of time than the typical agent in the industry.
We provide every agent with leads. Simply put, our marketing and
lead generation systems are built around helping agents sell the
most homes in the shortest period of time for the most amount of
money!Why should you apply?Our team members spend the most time
doing what they love (converting leads, selling, and making money)
and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork
and wondering where their next client is coming from ).We are
seeking salespeople who can both work in a self-directed manner but
also be strong team players too.This position is based in Maple
Valley, WA, serving clients in the surrounding area such as
Issaquah, Bellevue, Renton, Seattle, Federal Way, Tacoma, Puyallup,
Buckley, Enumclaw, and Black Diamond.Compensation:$100,000 + Plan
- Handle all leads in a timely manner.
- Have consistent follow-up and communication.
- Utilize multiple platforms such as email, text, phone,
- Consistently prospect for new customers.
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property
desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase
submitted between contract and closing.
- Discuss goals to effectively sell/buy a home.
- Develop and deploy our Sphere of Influence strategy (social
networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Utilize and update a CRM system on a daily basis.
- Understand ins and outs RE Contracts.
- Lead Generation.
- Working your Sphere.
- Relationship building and managementQualifications:
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least
18 years of age
- Currently possess a real estate license ( If not, we can help!
- Driven, love to learn, and are teachable.
- Have a mindset of relentless improvement and growth.
- Work in a self-directed manner well and are also a good team
- Passionate about selling and making dreams come true!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Open availability.
- Care about helping others.
- Memorize and speak to processes.
- Being a part of your community
- Generating BusinessAbout CompanyLocal team looking for skilled,
dynamic and determined individuals to build our company. Our
mission is to build relationships through education and
contribution to serve others, never losing sight of our core
values: commitment, accountability, attitude, innovation and
Keywords: The Jeremy Mellick Group, LLC, Seattle , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Maple Valley, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!