Sales Account Representative
Location: North Bend
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Seattle, WashingtonSales Account RepresentativeSpend your work
week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline's sales
team, you'll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their
business with products you're proud to deliver. With territories
across North America, grow your sales career with Uline.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts and develop new business
within Uline territories.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.
- Develop extensive sales skillset in preparation to advance to
Account Manager.Why Uline?We advocate for employee development
through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Support growth and development in your region, managing
thousands of customer accounts in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from our Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly meetings to expand product knowledge and share best
- Bachelor's degree.
- Outside sales representative / sales account manager experience
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location within
your territory as needed.
- Travel to our Lacey, Washington branch for 5 weeks of initial
training is required.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
reimbursement.About UlineUline is North America's leading
distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're
a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality
products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With
over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined
Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new
hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug
screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled ()Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Seattle , Sales Account Representative, Sales , North Bend, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!