General Sales Manager
Company: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
KOMO/KUNS in Seattle, Washington, is looking for a strong
General Sales Manager to guide our sales efforts. This position
requires an individual who possesses strong leadership skills to
direct a local sales team in selling new business and creating
revenue streams through an integrated multi-screen approach. The
candidate must have a successful track record in sales management,
staff recruitment and development, as well as strong leadership
capabilities. In this position you will:
- Develop and lead a high performing sales team that meets or
exceeds revenue goals by driving client results through creative
- Develop sales strategies, plans and alignment in support of
- Achieve client results, satisfaction and retention.
- Effectively manage sales operations including inventory, Wide
Orbit, SELL, Cognos and other metrics as determined by the General
- Maintain strong performance with Local, Regional and National
- Manage and grow sales revenue by developing strong
relationships with local clients.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in TV sales management.
- Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background is a
- Ability to meet revenue budgets through television, digital
interactive and other non-traditional approaches.
- Strong, positive leadership skills.
- Highly skilled leader, negotiator and motivator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales CRMs, and Wide
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding revenue goals.
- Forecasting revenue performance, Inventory Control and
- Experience in sales promotion and integrated multi-platform
- Development of non-traditional revenue sources, and new media
- Excellent inventory management essential.
- Knowledge of Nielsen and ComScore ratings services. Sinclair
Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and Drug Free Workplace! About Us Make your mark in Media with
Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to
connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led
the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns
the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest
television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we
have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own
Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and
Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video
providers, and through our industry-leading digital media
platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling
innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never
before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service
called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary
employees and management team who believe in our vision and are
dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are
advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team The life-blood of our organization is our people. We
have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take
really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great
benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to
see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $180,000 to
$210,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by
various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience,
skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time
positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a
retirement plan, quarterly and annual bonus potential, life and
disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible
spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9
paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Seattle , General Sales Manager, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...