Inside Sales Manager
Company: OSW Equipment & Repair, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB SUMMARYExperienced Analyst and systems project manager will
report to Director of Sales. This is position is responsible for
sales, costs and business analytics and project support, including
new product launches, marketing materials generation and management
and other IT related business process support.Essential Duties and
- Analyze sales, costs and revenue data and hold regular review
meetings with management for pricing recommendations ensuring best
market pricing is achieved/maintained.
- Develop and track project plans, tollgates and task tracking to
monitor success of small and medium internal projects.
- Provide data supporting changes before and after project
changes to ensure effectivity of changes / updates made.
- Coordinate and execute projects in conjunction with other TBEI
companies and supporting organizations.
- Web Development and marketing materials development and
- Lead, train, develop and manage inside sales coordinators
ensuring order entry, production order processing and production
planning communications with operations are effective and
- Create clear goals and expectations for the team and ensure
standard work, goals and daily tactical targets are
exceeded.Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Inside sales, production planning,
data analytics, data mining, project management or any combination
- Experience in project management or process improvement / Lean
six sigma and data supported process improvement.
- Web Development and Marketing materials development experience
- Strong Excel, PowerBI, SQL skills/ experience desired.
- Strong attention to detail, leadership and team building
skills.POSITION REPORTS TO: Director SalesManagement reserves the
right to change duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any
time. This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for
the position noted. It is not comprehensive of all the job duties
for the employee. In addition to the above each employee may be
required to cross train for position(s) within the company from
time to time.Additional Job Information:
- Wage Expectations: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
- Pay: This is an exempt, salary position and employees are paid
on a bi-weekly basis
- Typical Schedule: Five (5) eight (8) hour days M-F
- Location: On Site - 20812 Broadway Ave; Snohomish, WA
- Travel: Very minimal to none
- Medical, Dental, Vision -OSW 's 75% of the employee only base
plans for these plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy for each Full time employee
in the amount of $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees, their spouse (or
domestic partner), and their children
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-related expenses as well
as Dependent Care related expenses
- 401(k) with partial company match
- 6 Paid HolidaysOSW Equipment & Repair, LLC provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, OSW Equipment & Repairs, LLC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.OSW
Equipment & Repair, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of OSW employees to perform their job
duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: OSW Equipment & Repair, LLC, Seattle , Inside Sales Manager, Sales , Snohomish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...