Sales & Marketing Specialist
Company: fox com
Posted on: March 20, 2023
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV StationsFox Television Stations is
one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast
groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37%
of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top
10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco,
Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis,
Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.JOB DESCRIPTIONFOX 13, the Owned and
Operated FOX duopoly in Seattle, WA, is seeking an experienced
Sales and Marketing Specialist to implement and oversee Sales
campaigns. This position will support the Sales and Marketing
Managers as well as local Account Executives. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following
- Measure and support successful audience delivery for all sales
- Responsible for traffic operations and management for all
special client projects.
- Responsible for managing creative requests, proofs, and
- Reciprocal Support for Sales/Marketing Managers and Account
- Present and attend sales meetings with Account Executives and
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment issued by
- Comply with all FTS computer requirements - MyFoxPay, Navigator
training, password protection, computer usage, etc.
- Comply with all FTS and station policies - Anti-Bribery &
Anti-Corruption, Insider Trading, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under daily pressure and
successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience with Wide Orbit a plus.Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of successful experience in the media industry.
- Familiarity with basic media technology.
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working at a
- Regularly stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, and ability to adjust focus.We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with applicable law.At FOX, we foster a
culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can
thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and
inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse
talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with
different ideas and different perspectives that come together to
spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting
the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's
success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel
heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off. to learn
more about the diverse communities of people behind our
brands.Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the
pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on
education, skills, experience, and location is:
$70,000.00-80,000.00 annually for Washington. This role is also
eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision,
insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in
accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union
represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable
collective bargaining agreement.
Keywords: fox com, Seattle , Sales & Marketing Specialist, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...