Sales Associate\Community Relations - Olympic Place by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Olympic Place by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Sales Associate! - - -Salary from $65,500 -Paid Training, no
industry experience necessary for Sales Associate. - -Call
360-435-8440 for more information.Bonaventure Senior Living -is
looking for a self-motivated, results-driven -Sales Associate -to
lead our sales effort. - The successful candidate will have a
strong desire to build relationships, promote Bonaventure, network
with other healthcare providers, and provide exceptional customer
service to all those they encounter. This is a person who sets
-commitments -rather than goals and is proactive and driven enough
to ensure they meet or exceed them consistently.Through
relationship building, creative thinking, and diligent application
of your passion for people, you will be working daily at providing
seniors in need with a place they'll want to call home for the rest
of their life. - A home filled with fun, independence, choice, and
purpose. - Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today! -Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $65,500
- Bonus Program - For resident move-ins.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What does a Sales Associate
do for Bonaventure?
- Provide direct sales and customer service to prospective
- Manage the Sales Process and System.
- Effective utilization of sales tools, providing follow up to
- Relationship building in the local area with integrity.
- Demonstrate daily, the company culture which is customer
- The Sales Associate is also responsible to help support the
community through the Manager-on-Duty program, educating staff in
amenities and services, and providing leadership and guidance to
- This position is frequently called Inside Sales, Sales Manager,
Sales Representative, Sales Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing
Director, Community Relations, and Relations Manager at other
companies. - -Qualifications
- A successful history of selling.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Olympic
Place by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
and independent living. - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are
immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Seattle , Sales Associate\Community Relations - Olympic Place by Bonaventure, Sales , Arlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!