Posted on: November 19, 2023
Sales Manager opportunity with growing plastics/building
materials company! (Remote in PNW)This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Marcus CurielAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $180,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are a private equity owned flexible packaging
company servicing the western United States and Canada. We
specialize in Polyethylene film extrusion and bag converting. We
are a customized solution provider serving many end use markets
including the very important seafood and produce markets. We are
growing and looking for an Outside Sales Lead to join our team. The
position will be responsible for developing new business across
various states and territories while also upselling to existing
clients. The Sales Lead will interact with the leadership team and
will travel periodically to develop accounts - this position
reports directly to the VP of SalesWhy join us?
- Strong company culture.
- Primarily remote position - some travel required.
- Competitive compensation package - base + bonus.
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.Job
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue
targets and increase market share
- Manage and lead a team of sales representatives to ensure they
meet their individual and team targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop promotional
campaigns and product launches
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast sales projections
- Attend trade shows and industry events to network and promote
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer
satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- Provide regular reports to senior management on sales
performance, market trends, and customer feedbackQualifications:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving
- Experience in building materials and flexible packaging sales
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to
motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability
to build strong relationships with customers and partners
- Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to identify
opportunities for growth and develop effective sales
strategiesInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Sales Manager, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!