Customer Service Representative WA
Company: American Air Filter Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 27, 2019
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions
available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter
and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been
an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in
over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the
industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean
air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air
pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and
other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air
conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion
in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin
has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company
offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration,
chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and
Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class
operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy.
This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF
seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also
want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth &
development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of
the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our
people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with
the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back
to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at:
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in our Branch
at Kent, Washington.
Serves as the primary contact and liaison between customers and AAF
Flanders to ensure total customer satisfaction by facilitating
customer orders, requests, and inquiries.
* Works with the Operations and Sales Teams and provides total
Customer Service by taking responsibility for resolving customer
* Achieves Customer Service metrics which are a measurement of
service provided to customers.
* Provides quotes to customers based on sales input and applicable
levels of authority.
* Performs customer service for specific customer base or region,
including order entry, answering customer calls, inquiries, and
processing customer complaints
* Expedites processing of goods in accordance with priorities and
predetermined schedules in alignment with customer
* Keeps informed of company products, procedures, pricing, shipping
schedules and other information to accurately and efficiently
handle customer requirements.
* Assists commissioned agents with quotes, invoice copies, customer
complaints which result in product complaint entry, and the status
of orders, etc.
* Additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree or higher
* 3+ years of customer service experience preferably in a
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* CRM experience required, preferably
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Outlook,
Word, and Excel)
* Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred
* Competent telephone skills
* Knowledge of the filtration industry, Air Pollution Control
industry, and/or Gas Turbine industry preferred
* Basic math skills required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: American Air Filter Company, Inc., Seattle , Customer Service Representative WA, Sales , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!