Territory Sales Manager-Everett/Lynnwood
Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Job DetailsDescriptionCORE-MARK TERRITORY MANAGER
- Accountable for delivering the territory sales plan with
targeted gross margins.
- Accountable for territory market share growth.
- Accountable for year over year growth, within existing
accounts, through strategic use of company initiatives like VCI,
FMI, Fresh, Core Solutions, SmartStock, etc.
- Measurable improvement reducing distribution gaps in historical
- Educate customers on category management trends and marketing
- Build and develop customer pricing profiles for account
specific profit strategies.
- Prepare ongoing territory sales forecast as directed by the
General Sales Manager.
- Effective negotiating skills for closing the sale and customer
- Coordination and participation of sales meetings, conferences,
and trade shows.
- Work with Credit Dept. to minimize exposure and manage
- Ongoing sales team training and development to ensure proper
execution of all administrative activity (order taking, A/R,
returns, tags, customer communication).
- Achieve Sales Manager assigned goals for Corporate Marketing
- Build effective business relationships with all retail partners
in assigned territory.
- Ensure employee compliance with all human resource policies,
job requirements, and sales objectives, through ongoing training
and development of direct reports.
- Effectively source, recruit, hire, train, and develop talented
people for Core-Mark.
- Provide effective leadership, ideas, and input, related to
P&L activity and results.
- Identify new opportunities with a new business target list and
- Effectively use the technology resources provided, to analyze
the current business state and provide focus, direction and
effective selling strategies to the sales team.
- Effective computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point,
etc.) for data mining, data analysis, information dissemination,
and sales communication.GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable vehicle with current driver's license, acceptable
driving record and vehicle insurance
- Practical knowledge and the ability to apply skills to the
Convenience Retail Industry.
- Excellent internal/external communication skills, verbal and
- Must present a professional work ethic, professional presence,
and positive attitude.
- Must have excellent selling skills with effective use of
- Ability to travel within territory - road
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Exceptional Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Effective Relationship Building, Networking, and Prospecting
- Effective Strategic Thinking, Planning/Preparation, and
Keywords: Core-Mark International, Inc., Seattle , Territory Sales Manager-Everett/Lynnwood, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!