Law Firm Office Manager
Company: Condominium Law Group Pllc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Condominium Law Group, a well-established north Seattle law
firm, seeks an office manager to join and support our team of
smart, engaged, versatile professionals. This role will be
in-person for training when you begin, but has the potential for a
flexible, hybrid schedule long-term. We would like to hire someone
ASAP, but our timing will be flexible for the right candidate.
We encourage a unique, close-knit, and cooperative work
environment. We value collegiality and reliability, encourage
collaboration, and appreciate candidates who demonstrate
independence and integrity. We offer qualified candidates
compensation and benefits consistent with their level of
experience, as well as a work-life balance nearly unequaled in our
- Process bi-weekly payroll for our team of 15.
- Produce monthly invoices for clients, generally under 800
- Manage accounts receivable and payable for the firm, including
assisting in the administration of our trust account.
- Plan casual firm events which, in normal times, include monthly
birthday lunches and less frequent social events for our team and
- Manage administration of firm benefits programs.
- Work closely with both partners on many job functions.
- Strong accounting and bookkeeping skills and experience.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks.
- Ability to learn practice management software (we use
TimeMatters), which produces our invoices.
- Experience generating financial reports, balance sheets,
- Proficiency and comfort with technology.
- Average work hours: 40/week
- Hybrid and flexible schedules supported whenever possible.
- Casual work environment (including dogs in the office!).
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Optical insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Retirement account with employer match.
- Life insurance.
- Generous paid time off policy.
- If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume,
and references to email@example.com. Please tell us
something about why this job appeals to you.
- Initial Zoom screens and subsequent interviews will be
conducted in the coming weeks.
At Condominium Law Group, PLLC, we are committed to providing an
environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities
are available without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity),
age, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, medical
condition, marital status, parental status, or veteran status. We
will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
these characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualification, merit, and business need.by Jobble
Keywords: Condominium Law Group Pllc, Seattle , Law Firm Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!