Medical Assistant - Certified or LPN - Cardiology
Company: Jefferson Healthcare
Location: Port Townsend
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMedical Assistant - Certified OR LPNCardiology
Clinic*Recruitment Bonus $6000*As a high-performing member of the
team, the Certified Medical Assistant or LPN is key in the delivery
of patient care. Operating under the supervision of a physician
and/or mid-level provider, the MA-C or LPN is able to apply medical
knowledge in clinical situations. They work under minimal
supervision and are able to efficiently chart and take vital signs.
They assist with procedures, patient education, and schedule
patients for tests and appointments. Excellent communication skills
are an important talent, as phone triage, consistent and smooth
patient flow, and collaboration with providers are a must.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Current Washington State certification in good standing ; MA-C
or LPN required
- BLS/CPR certification required
- Two years of medical office experience preferably in a clinic
- Must stay current in knowledge base, certifications and
licenses required and meet Hospital-mandated education
requirementsSchedule1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Day ShiftBenefits
- Outstanding benefits, including low insurance premiums for
individuals and families.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Hands-on trainingLearn more about Jefferson Healthcare
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Jefferson Healthcare, Seattle , Medical Assistant - Certified or LPN - Cardiology, Healthcare , Port Townsend, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!