Urology Positions available in Washington State - Robotics Available
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Skagit Regional Health is seeking a General Urologist with an
interest in Female Urology to join our growing clinic practice in
Mount Vernon, Washington. Our existing team consists of 3
Physicians and 2 PAs, with plans to grow to at least 4 physicians.
Join us in our mission to continually improve the health of our
communities serving with compassion and respect, one person at a
time. Working at Skagit Regional Health isn't just a job. It's a
way of life.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs,
nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Shared call of 1:4 with rotating weekends and holidays covering
one hospital, Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma
- This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing
group with a robust surgical practice with the option of utilizing
our da Vinci Xi Robot and designated, blocked OR time at Skagit
Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- See a wide variety of Urological conditions. Incoming provider
will have the ability to grow a FPMRS practice.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices may be
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an
existing in house primary and specialty care providers.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program. Must be Board
- 2-4 years of experience outside of training preferred; however,
new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Fellowship training or interest in Female Pelvic Medicine and
Reconstructive Surgery would be a welcome addition to the
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care,
patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting
relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $503,643
- Employment bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental,
vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans
that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax!
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over
570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30
outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide
advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of
the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish
counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a
culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and
reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level
III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services
including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a
well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging
and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only
cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing
community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor
recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region
of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts
year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip
Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85
countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our
riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses,
unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local
farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities,
great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your
family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing
food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can
enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to
international and regional airports and world class entertainment,
without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States
ranking for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , Urology Positions available in Washington State - Robotics Available, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!