Posted on: July 18, 2021
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum, is now
offering qualified candidates an opportunity to join our team as
a Registered Nurse. Our company values innovative
problem solvers promote personal and professional growth and
provides a supportive working environment that affords all of its
employees a healthy work/life balance.
You will be working in the Primary Care Department in
Puyallup as a full time RN in a positive and supportive
environment. Your primary responsibility will be answering triage
calls. The hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm with rotating
Saturday’s 8am to noon.
The RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare
team and is responsible for:
Under general supervision, coordinates direct and indirect
patient care activities, providing necessary support to the
physician and other department staff within established
guidelines. Provides quality patient care by assuring a
smooth work and patient flow within the department. Acts as
liaison between patient/physician and other departments.
The RN is responsible for and not limited to:
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs. Suggests
solutions to patient care problems & complaints.
- Identifies & recommends solutions to departmental
- Assists in assessing departmental function and productivity
& recommends changes as necessary.
- Assesses patient/family learning needs and coordinates and
carries out teaching plan.
Preferred Experience and Credentials:
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to
give & evaluate patient care.
- Skill in applying & modifying the principles, methods and
techniques of professional nursing to provide on-going patient
care. Critical thinking skills, ability to interpret, adapt
and apply guidelines and procedures. Computer skills
to include EHR (EPIC), Intranet, Outlook, and Lab and Radiology
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate (verbal & written)
and maintain good relationships with medical staff, management,
customers, & other departments. Knowledge and ability to teach and
apply current theories, techniques and practice.
- Education: BS or AA degree in Nursing
- Experience: 1-2 years current
clinical experience preferred.
- Certificate/License: Current Washington
State licensure required. Current BLS certification
Keywords: Optum, Seattle , RN, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!