DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR - FSI
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Starting at at $21.75/hr., Depending on Experience
Distribution Supervisors main responsibilities are:
- Supervise the area of responsibility in FSI-warehouse/produce
departments, including merchandise and employees.
- Ensure all assign duties are completed on a timely
- Effectively train and coach employees in meeting the department
standards and safety & security compliance in the proper use of
- Assist and coordinate the department schedule with the
Manager/Assistant Manager to maximize the most efficient use of
time, labor and resources. Monitor employee breaks and lunch
- Assign duties to crew members, direct and monitor their
activities/productivity to ensure they are efficiently carried
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Supervisory and leadership experience preferred
- Prior warehouse experience required
- Must have valid driver's license, Class B license is plus
- Maintain alcohol and drug free status throughout
- Certified in operating forklift, electric/manual pallet
- Prior customer service experience required
- Basic math skills and proficient in Microsoft Office-Word,
Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize.
- Flexible schedule Associated topics: assistant general manager,
business coach, captain, fire marshal, gerente, manager, manager in
training, planning operations, police captain, police chief
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Seattle , DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR - FSI, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!