Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Responsible for receiving product and ensures that
aisles/freezers and refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and
delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is
SEA-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
with large customers.
- Supervises all activities in the meat department including
product placement, rotation, signage, and displays.
- Responsible for overall department appearance, cleanliness, and
adherence to both government and corporate ordinances.
- Must maintain records as required. In the role of meat manager,
he/she will oversee the Assistant Meat Manager (if applicable),
Meat Supervisors (if applicable) and Stockers to assure that the
meat department is operating in a manner that adheres to company
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Disciplines employees when necessary and recommends
- Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of all meat products and ensures that
the proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Maintains refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance
contracts and schedules are followed.
- Supervises the ordering of meat products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Makes sure all the employees in the department can work the
equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Insures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in
- Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
- Maintains that all signage is correct and that the flyers prices
are reflected on the product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises
and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs additional duties, responsibilities and projects as
- Performs weekly self audits of the Meat department.
Shift start: 9:00 AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Seattle , Meat Supervisor, Other , Woodinville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!